Pre Order Policy
Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock and also which you have the chance to purchase in preview from the new collection or a limited edition. It means that the item is still in production when ordered and not immediately available
The benefit of purchasing Pre-order items is that you will secure your purchase without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after we list it online.
These products are clearly labelled PRE-ORDER in the product title. Pre-order products are marked with the estimated time frame on the product page of when the item will be ready for dispatch
By purchasing a pre-order product you agree to the following terms:
- Full price is paid at the time of purchase of pre-order.
- The time frame advised is an estimate only due to the advice provided from the shipping company. Due to unforeseen circumstances there may be delays. We will provide updates. Jewel Glitz will not be obligated to provide any credits or discounts due to any delays.
- The estimated time frame does not include our transit time, however we will post orders as soon as received.
- There may be issues with postage out of our control for example the shipment getting lost or damaged in transit. In these cases you have the right to cancel and a full refund returned or wait till next shipment.
- You can cancel your order at any time before we have posted your order and receive a full refund.
- If you order contains both in stock and pre-order items your order will be sent once all items are available. Please contact us if you wish to split the order. Additional postage charges may be applicable.
- If for any reason we can not fill your order a full refund will be issued.
Please note dates are not guaranteed and delays may occur.
Jewel Glitz is not held liable for any unforeseen delays that may occur if you wish to Pre-order an item. So please take extra care when placing your order, as we do not issue refunds for unexpected delays, change of mind/sizing or cancellations. We will, however, update you after Pre-order when your items are available for shipping.
You will proceed through the check out as usual & make full payment when making a Pre-order. Your order will only be shipped upon arrival of the ordered Pre-Order item/s, usually as per the date suggested on the product page at time of order placement.
Can I amend my order?
Yes! It will be possible to change the sizes of the items included in the order provided availability of the sizes and, of course, before receiving the confirmation email. From this moment on, it won't be possible to apply modifications. Anyway, modifications are not guaranteed and it won't be possible to change items included in the order.
How long will it take to ship out my pre-order?
Waiting times vary from article to article. Usually, the estimated waiting time is of 3-4 weeks from the date of publication of the item. Once that the item is available your order will be dispatched within two days.
Please keep in mind that if you placed an order containing a pre order item, the whole order will be on hold and dispatched entirely.
When a delay occurs and why?
The items of our collection are exclusive. For this reason, the manufacturing process requires several production and processing steps. This delays depends from our suppliers that inform us about the estimated delivery of the items but it may happen sometimes that deadlines are not respected.
Can I combine in stock and pre-order items?
Absolutely yes! You can:
- Create two distinct orders: one including items available in stock and the other including items in pre-order;
- Get in touch with us in order to request more information on items in pre-order;
- Place a combined order and wait for the items in pre-order to arrive.